Quicker Maths is an educational app designed to help you learn Mathematics in quicker, easier and interesting way.
Currently we share:
1. Maths Tricks free videos lectures from YouTube
2. Maths Puzzles Games, Questions and Challenges
3. Maths Quiz Questions
4. Recommended books of Maths for Various Exams
5. Personal Chat and Group Chat with other users of App (Coming Soon)
All these Five sections are available in Both Hindi & English Language.
Quicker Maths App is primarily prepared for those who find difficulty in mathematical calculations and want to learn some quick maths tricks and shortcuts that can help them speed up their calculations and save time in exams while solving questions.
In Math Tricks section we have shared free YouTube video lectures on a number of maths tricks categorized in chapters and topics.
Topic wise Maths Tricks include:
• Addition Tricks
• Subtraction Tricks
• Multiplication Tricks
• Division Shortcut Methods
• Tables writing using trick
• Calendar Tricks
• LCM and HCF tricks
• Square of Numbers and Square Root Tricks
• Cube of Numbers and Cube Root Tricks
• BODMAS Rule for solving Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Bracket problems
• Simplification Tricks and Shortcut Formulas
• Algebra Tricks
• Number System Tricks such as arithmetic, integers, fractions, average, decimal numbers etc
• Trigonometry problems solving using Shortcut Formulas
• Percentage Tricks
• Profit and Loss Tricks
• Simple Interest and Compound Interest
• Fractions, ratio and Proportions Tricks
• Problems on trains, bus and boats
• Time and Work Problems
• Speed, Time and Distance Tricks
• Mensuration, Area and volume Trick
• Math Calculation Tricks
• Tricks and formulas for geometries such as line, point, triangle, square, circle, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, sphere, cone, ellipse, geometric symbols etc
These math tricks are shared Topic wise and Channel wise through a series of embedded videos lectures from various popular YouTube Channels. If you want to follow an author or tutor directly, you can do so by tapping on YouTube Logo at the bottom of video frame.
In addition to Math Tricks videos, we have shared a variety of Puzzles and Quizzes to test and improve your mental ability and mathematical skills. All math puzzles are shared category wise and level wise such as puzzle asked in competitive exams, reasoning puzzles, brain teasing puzzles, number puzzles, geometric puzzles, puzzle games etc.
Quizzes are shared topic wise. Quiz topics includes quiz on basic maths, numbers, prime numbers, percentage, ages, calendar, LCM, fractions, square and square root, cube and cube root etc.
If you are a competitive exam aspirant then you need more questions, problems and maths tricks which can help you to solve questions in least time. For this you can go to Books section in App and Buy any of recommended books from top Indian e-commerce stores Flipkart and Amazon. These books provide a number of maths tricks and shortcuts which are very useful in competitive exams like SSC CGL, Other SSC Exams, UPSC, PCS, CPO, LIC, GIC and UTI, IBPS, SBI, Bank Exams, Railway Exams, Defense Exams and other government exams.
Please note that we have no direct or indirect connection with popular book on maths “Magical Book on Quicker Maths authored by M Tyra”. However we would recommend you to read this book as it has shared a number of good and useful tricks to solve complex mathematics problems. A few suggested books for mathematics are:
• Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
• R S Aggarwal Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
• R S Aggarwal Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
• Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma
• Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma
Besides this we have added a chat section in this app where you can have a Personal chat or Group Chat / Discussion and share your knowledge, doubts and queries with other users of the App.
We do not host Quicker Maths - Tricks, Puzzles, Quizzes & Books 2.2 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Quicker Maths - Tricks, Puzzles, Quizzes & Books 2.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.